Public Access Limited is a privately owned independent provider of access solutions being dedicated to overcoming the physical barriers to access in-line with the DDA Part iii, national Building Regulations and BS8300.
With a wealth of knowledge gained from years of experience within the lift and associated industries, Public Access have the ability to tackle the most complex of requirements having the ability to blend new technology into both new build and existing buildings quite often providing a complete turnkey solution.
We have used our broad experience base to develop what we believe to be the most unique and technically advanced product range currently available anywhere today.
- Automated Door Entry Systems
- Unique Friction Drive Inclined Wheelchair Platform Lifts (Straight or Curved for internal and external applications as standard)
- Short Rise Vertical Step Lifts (Designed for internal and external applications)
- Fully Enclosed Screw Drive Vertical Wheelchair Platform Lifts (Suitable for 13 metres travel, 6 stops, 50mm pit, 2.25 metres headroom)
- EN81-1 Compliant Passenger Lifts (capable of accommodating 250mm pit and 2.5 metre headroom requirement, machine room less (MRL), unique friction drive, within aluminium glazed shafts or concrete builders’ shafts, for internal or external applications)
- Dedicated After Sales Service & Maintenance Department. (Nationwide 24hr coverage)
Public Access, being a quality focused company currently accredited to ISO 9001 2008 and members of Exor, Constructionline, CHAS and LIFT-CERT, have extensive associations with many Local Authorities and leading schools, colleges, universities, retail outlets and other public buildings.